Cannabis plants have over 100 cannabinoids and other chemical compounds. They have been used for years to treat certain medical conditions like anxiety, pain, insomnia and inflammation. Medical marijuana contains higher concentration of psychoactive cannabinoid THC which is why we require prescription to get hold of it.
CBD products which are trending in the wellness industry contain high concentration of cannabinoid CBD and minimal amounts of THC in them making them anti-psychotic and easily available in various states. CBD is now federally legal in over 50 states and about 1 in 7 users have revealed that they have tried CBD.
There are various ways of consuming CBD – orally, sublingually, topically and vaping. Vaping is a top preferred way of consuming CBD. It involves using CBD vape pens with prefilled or refillable CBB e-juice cartridges. It is simple to use even for beginners and is very effective in providing immediate relief for mood disorders, pain, sleep disorders etc.
If you are considering giving CBD vaping a try, purchase CBD vape oil from a reputable CBD manufacturer for maximum effectiveness. Check out the website of CBD Oil Solutions for the best CBD vape juices in the market. It is the one-stop destination of many leading CBD brands. Since many brands are consolidated in a single place, you get access to a variety of products.
Choose the right oil for vaping:
Before you place your order make sure you choose the right type of oil. Regular CBD oils aren’t meant for vaping purposes. They are meant for oral and sublingual consumption. They are mixed with carrier oil for easy absorption while vape juices/ vape oils are the ones meant for vaping. Thinning agents are added to them to make them flow throw the vape device easily.
The top brands include very few additional ingredients to CBD vape juice so that you get to experience the purest form of CBD. In addition to organic CBD propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin are added to produce smooth clouds. Some manufacturers add flavoring agents to make the vaping experience smoother.
It isn’t recommended to use both oils interchangeably. Due to the absence of thinning agent normal CBD oil when used along with a vape device emits harsh vapors and would clog the device. If you want help finding the right product for your needs, get the help of customer support team.
What makes vaping better than other CBD administration methods?
- Highest Bioavailability: Bioavailability of CBD refers to the amount of CBD that enters into our bloodstream after taking a dose of CBD. Among the different administration methods vaping offers the highest bioavailability which makes it an attractive option. Lesser dosage would be sufficient to deliver results.
- Fast acting-time: Vaping has the highest absorption rate since it quickly enters the user’s bloodstream through the lungs. As a result, the therapeutic effects of CBD can be felt in just few minutes. If you are looking for immediate relief for migraine, chronic pain, inflammation or anxiety, CBD vaping works great.
Why is vaping CBD way better than smoking?
People have been smoking tobacco for years without realizing that it is taking a toll on their health. It brought down the life expectancy to 58 years as it was harmful for lungs, heart and causes diabetes, cancer, stroke etc. A healthier alternative is vaping CBD. Currently there is insufficient evidence regarding the long-term safety of vaping CBD but its benefits include:
- Better for lung health: Vaping can’t be deemed as 100% safe for lungs but some physicians claim that the ill-effects of CBD are unlikely to exceed 5% of the ill-effects caused by smoking tobacco.
- Smooth hits: Vaping CBD is a pleasant experience. The interesting flavors available add up to the experience.
- Accessible: Since CBD is legal in many states it is easy to obtain it online or from nearby stores.
- Help with smoking addiction: Unlike smoking, vaping doesn’t cause dependency. It even helps to recover from addictions. You can use vaping to get rid of nicotine addiction. The effects of CBD also help in curbing withdrawal symptoms.
Even those who don’t have any serious health ailments can use CBD every day as a natural health supplement. It is effective to deal with everyday stress, improves focus, helps with everyday pains and makes your day more effective. Take a couple of puffs every 3 hours and you are good to go.